- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
Campus dining announcement on behalf of Carolyn E. Farley
Please join UAB Campus Dining in thanking Brent Bolton for his many years of dedicated service as General Manager of our Sodexo dining partnership. We wish him all the best as he pursues a new opportunity with Sodexo.
We welcome Roy Platt as our Interim General Manager. Roy comes to us from Lee University after 23 years of experience with Sodexo, including serving as Area Manager for Corporate Services Accounts in New Orleans. We appreciate Roy’s commitment to helping us make a smooth transition in leadership.
In addition, Susan Locke will be serving as our Interim Catering Director. Susan and her team look forward to meeting all your catering needs. You may contact them at 205-996-6565 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to partnering with these dedicated professionals to continue to provide high-quality dining services for the UAB campus community.