- UAB Girl’s Basketball Team Falls To Charlotte (Photos)
- UAB and Sexual Consent
- Men’s Basketball vs. Middle Tennessee 55-53 (Photos)
- UAB Blazers fall short to Rice Owls (Photos)
- A Tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Kaleidoscope wins honors; website named ‘Best In South’
- 2014 Oscar Recap
- Student Government elections are nearing…
- Women’s Softball drops 5-0 game to ‘Bama (Photos)
- Foot Soldier of the Children’s March
- UAB Women’s Basketball beats Tulane 81-79 (Photos)
- Three Days to Kill
- Blood Drives fill calendars at UAB hospitals in February
- UAB Womens Basketball Grab a big win against Louisiana Tech, 71-62
- #UABProbs — How to make green grass
To go orders made easier with Tapingo phone app
Tapingo, an online and mobile app for local food pickup and delivery, recently launched for UAB and the Birmingham area.
The restaurants listed on the app accept blazer bucks and dining dollars available with a one-time campus card number entry, which can be found on www.uab.edu/campuscard.
The iPhone and Android-accessible app allows students and employees to place pick-up orders with a few simple clicks at local restaurants including UAB Starbucks, ZeBi, HUC Cafe, Einstein Brothers Bagels, the Diner, Makarios Kabob & Grill, and Wings Around the Clock.
Delivery orders are available to some areas off-campus and on campus including residence halls, Sterne Library, Lister Hill Library, Kirklin Clinic, Heritage Hall, Campbell Hall, Hill University Center, Administration Building, and more.
Special deals and discounts are randomly available for each restaurant. For a limited time, Starbucks is offering 50% off drink orders with a Tapingo order.
The process is simplistic for pickup orders: choose a restaurant, add the food items for purchase, choose a payment type, skip the line, and pick up the order at your local establishment.