- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- First African-American faculty member speaks at UAB
- UAB Relay for Life All-Night Event on the Green Starts Friday
- The Nile Project to be in residence at UAB’s Alys Stephens Center in 2015
- Libertarian Gary Johnson joins Tuesday panel for Earth Month
- Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- Women’s Softball vs Tulsa a rain victim
- UAB, UAH student groups to host sustainability debate
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- UAB Celebrates Earth Month
- Cellular Stress May Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blazers Defeat Gamecocks
- Study War No More
- 2014-2015 UAB USGA General Election Results
- Celebrate Asian & Pacific Islander Heritage Month
To go orders made easier with Tapingo phone app
Tapingo, an online and mobile app for local food pickup and delivery, recently launched for UAB and the Birmingham area.
The restaurants listed on the app accept blazer bucks and dining dollars available with a one-time campus card number entry, which can be found on www.uab.edu/campuscard.
The iPhone and Android-accessible app allows students and employees to place pick-up orders with a few simple clicks at local restaurants including UAB Starbucks, ZeBi, HUC Cafe, Einstein Brothers Bagels, the Diner, Makarios Kabob & Grill, and Wings Around the Clock.
Delivery orders are available to some areas off-campus and on campus including residence halls, Sterne Library, Lister Hill Library, Kirklin Clinic, Heritage Hall, Campbell Hall, Hill University Center, Administration Building, and more.
Special deals and discounts are randomly available for each restaurant. For a limited time, Starbucks is offering 50% off drink orders with a Tapingo order.
The process is simplistic for pickup orders: choose a restaurant, add the food items for purchase, choose a payment type, skip the line, and pick up the order at your local establishment.