- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- First African-American faculty member speaks at UAB
- UAB Relay for Life All-Night Event on the Green Starts Friday
- The Nile Project to be in residence at UAB’s Alys Stephens Center in 2015
- Libertarian Gary Johnson joins Tuesday panel for Earth Month
- Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- Women’s Softball vs Tulsa a rain victim
- UAB, UAH student groups to host sustainability debate
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- UAB Celebrates Earth Month
- Cellular Stress May Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blazers Defeat Gamecocks
- Study War No More
- 2014-2015 UAB USGA General Election Results
- Celebrate Asian & Pacific Islander Heritage Month
Kim and Kanye: bringing themselves to the spotlight
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are expecting their first child together in July. The news was released during the beginning of this year. Kanye gave Kim a shout out at one of his concerts and used the term “baby moms” in reference to her. The information was later confirmed by most of Kim’s family on twitter that same night.
Kim released an official statement the following day in which she asked that people respect their privacy at such a precious time. Kim is unfortunately still married to her ex, Kris Humphries. It won’t be a surprise if this creates another battle for their divorce settlement. It is rumored that Kanye wants to have a commitment ceremony for the two of them because of the circumstances.
Kim confirmed on her latest reality show, “Kourtney and Kim: Take Miami,” that Kanye was in Paris working on his new album. The rap star hasn’t released a solo album since 2010. The information conflicts with reports from his label mate, Big Sean, which state that there will be a collaborative album released this summer. What is certain is that Kanye will be one busy man in 2013.
It will be interesting to see if he delays this new record despite the fact that his loyal fans have been awaiting it for years. While his collaborative efforts with Jay Z and his G.O.O.D music group have been prosperous, many fans are longing for his next solo project.
For now, he can record music and think of baby names. “KimYe” is the name twitter came up with. Even Kim’s sisters, Khloe and Kendall, joined in the fun when discussing the new addition to the family by posting the hash tag “#KimYe.”
Since both of their names begin with a “K”, as do the names of her immediate family members, it may not be a surprise if the child’s name begins with a “K.”