- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- First African-American faculty member speaks at UAB
- UAB Relay for Life All-Night Event on the Green Starts Friday
- The Nile Project to be in residence at UAB’s Alys Stephens Center in 2015
- Libertarian Gary Johnson joins Tuesday panel for Earth Month
- Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- Women’s Softball vs Tulsa a rain victim
- UAB, UAH student groups to host sustainability debate
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- UAB Celebrates Earth Month
- Cellular Stress May Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blazers Defeat Gamecocks
- Study War No More
- 2014-2015 UAB USGA General Election Results
- Celebrate Asian & Pacific Islander Heritage Month
UAB’s Student Affairs offered the first Blazer Night of the new semester last Friday.
“Cosmic Night” was the successful theme that drew in over 250 students. Clarissa Deal, a member of the student committee, recalls that the highlight of the night was Laser Tag.
Activities also included an inflatable arena on a court of the Campus Recreation Center, Cosmic Mini Golf, a graffiti wall, and a showing of Cloud Atlas.
Student Affairs mission is to provide activities on campus that are no cost to the students.
“Getting to play lazer tag and watch a movie for free is really good,” comments sophomore Aaron Powell.
The next event will be March 8th and will be co-sponsored with the Blazer Nights committee and S.O.B.E.R. More details on the next event will be announced soon.