- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
Soccer team to hold try-outs
Men’s Soccer To Hold Open Tryouts Feb. 26
Current UAB students invited to try out for Blazer team
The UAB men’s soccer team will hold open tryouts for any currently enrolled students who may be interested in walking on to the men’s soccer team.
So if you think you have what it takes to be a NCAA college athlete go the Ullman Building to register for tryouts.
The tryouts will be held on UAB’s West Campus Field on Tuesday, Feb. 26 at 3 p.m.
Per NCAA and Conference USA guidelines, students who are interested in trying out must provide proof of a physical within the last six months, as well as a sickle cell test.
Students who need a physical and/or a sickle cell test can call the ATG Lab, located on 920 18th Street South, to set up an appointment at 933-0609. Cost is $55.00 for a physical and $33.00 for a sickle cell test.
Proof of both tests will need to be turned into the UAB men’s soccer office (located in the Ullman Building) prior to participating in tryouts.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact the UAB soccer office at 205-934-3090.