- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- First African-American faculty member speaks at UAB
- UAB Relay for Life All-Night Event on the Green Starts Friday
- The Nile Project to be in residence at UAB’s Alys Stephens Center in 2015
- Libertarian Gary Johnson joins Tuesday panel for Earth Month
- Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- Women’s Softball vs Tulsa a rain victim
- UAB, UAH student groups to host sustainability debate
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- UAB Celebrates Earth Month
- Cellular Stress May Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blazers Defeat Gamecocks
- Study War No More
- 2014-2015 UAB USGA General Election Results
Soccer team to hold try-outs
Men’s Soccer To Hold Open Tryouts Feb. 26
Current UAB students invited to try out for Blazer team
The UAB men’s soccer team will hold open tryouts for any currently enrolled students who may be interested in walking on to the men’s soccer team.
So if you think you have what it takes to be a NCAA college athlete go the Ullman Building to register for tryouts.
The tryouts will be held on UAB’s West Campus Field on Tuesday, Feb. 26 at 3 p.m.
Per NCAA and Conference USA guidelines, students who are interested in trying out must provide proof of a physical within the last six months, as well as a sickle cell test.
Students who need a physical and/or a sickle cell test can call the ATG Lab, located on 920 18th Street South, to set up an appointment at 933-0609. Cost is $55.00 for a physical and $33.00 for a sickle cell test.
Proof of both tests will need to be turned into the UAB men’s soccer office (located in the Ullman Building) prior to participating in tryouts.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact the UAB soccer office at 205-934-3090.