- Kaleidoscope wins honors; website named ‘Best In South’
- 2014 Oscar Recap
- Student Government elections are nearing…
- Women’s Softball drops 5-0 game to ‘Bama (Photos)
- Foot Soldier of the Children’s March
- UAB Women’s Basketball beats Tulane 81-79 (Photos)
- Three Days to Kill
- Blood Drives fill calendars at UAB hospitals in February
- UAB Womens Basketball Grab a big win against Louisiana Tech, 71-62
- #UABProbs — How to make green grass
- Regionals Science Olympiad (Photos)
- The Monuments Men
- UAB Builds New Residential Hall
- Classes, operations delayed Thursday until 11 a.m.
- Bedsider UAB Promotes Safe Sex
Soccer team to hold try-outs
Men’s Soccer To Hold Open Tryouts Feb. 26
Current UAB students invited to try out for Blazer team
The UAB men’s soccer team will hold open tryouts for any currently enrolled students who may be interested in walking on to the men’s soccer team.
So if you think you have what it takes to be a NCAA college athlete go the Ullman Building to register for tryouts.
The tryouts will be held on UAB’s West Campus Field on Tuesday, Feb. 26 at 3 p.m.
Per NCAA and Conference USA guidelines, students who are interested in trying out must provide proof of a physical within the last six months, as well as a sickle cell test.
Students who need a physical and/or a sickle cell test can call the ATG Lab, located on 920 18th Street South, to set up an appointment at 933-0609. Cost is $55.00 for a physical and $33.00 for a sickle cell test.
Proof of both tests will need to be turned into the UAB men’s soccer office (located in the Ullman Building) prior to participating in tryouts.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact the UAB soccer office at 205-934-3090.