- Leeth named UAB School of Medicine assistant dean for strategic planning
- Coping with holiday grief
- New water plan saves big money
- Campus police offer holiday safety tips
- Alys Stephen Center Screens Walking the Camino: Six Ways to Santiago
- Hospital feeds underprivileged new moms
- UAB’s Alys Stephens Center presents Yo-Yo Ma Dec. 6
- Southern Miss tops Blazers, 62-27, in season ending game
- Henry Panion selected for 2014 Alabama African-American History Calendar
- Enjoy Christmas at the Alys Dec. 2, “The Season’s First Jingle”
- Engineering’s Ning wins ASTM International award
- Collat School of Business unveils sign at celebration
- Heudebert elected master by American College of Physicians
- Anti-aging strategies can improve more than looks
- On campus ‘blackout’ taken in stride
Flight crashed in Birmingham Aug. 15
Cargo plane crash claims 2
On August 15, 2013, a UPS cargo jet crashed just off the Birmingham airport runway.
Two people died in the crash, both were piloting the plane.
The pictures show crew workers from the NTSB work around the crash site of the UPS Airbus crash last week just north of Birmingham, near Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airport.
The crash remains under investigation.
(Photos courtesy the National Transportation Safety Board)
This slideshow requires Java Script.