- Leeth named UAB School of Medicine assistant dean for strategic planning
- Coping with holiday grief
- New water plan saves big money
- Campus police offer holiday safety tips
- Alys Stephen Center Screens Walking the Camino: Six Ways to Santiago
- Hospital feeds underprivileged new moms
- UAB’s Alys Stephens Center presents Yo-Yo Ma Dec. 6
- Southern Miss tops Blazers, 62-27, in season ending game
- Henry Panion selected for 2014 Alabama African-American History Calendar
- Enjoy Christmas at the Alys Dec. 2, “The Season’s First Jingle”
- Engineering’s Ning wins ASTM International award
- Collat School of Business unveils sign at celebration
- Heudebert elected master by American College of Physicians
- Anti-aging strategies can improve more than looks
- On campus ‘blackout’ taken in stride
KScope sports now streaming faster
UAB Kscope is going through a transition. Like most print media we are making the changes to get the information to you quicker utilizing the UABkscope.com website.
In the past not all sports and sporting news have been able to garner coverage however this semester, if we are unable to cover it ourselves we will get the information to you using the best material made available.
Our goal this semester is to progress towards the source for UAB sporting news and information for students, faculty and for the general public.
Some programs are on the rise some are on the fall; however as this is the start of a new year all teams start off on at the same spot at 0-0. We hope to provide unbiased, accurate and fair coverage of all sports here at UAB.
We appreciate comments on the website letting us know where we are getting it right, and telling us when we get things wrong. Thank you for those who have already taken the time to visit the site and leave comments.
If you want to become a part of the staff, help aid the coverage of all things Green and Gold please feel free to fill out an application, come to the Pita Stop building to get an application or email firstname.lastname@example.org telling me why you want to become a part of the kscope.