- How a cybersecurity expert protects his smartphone
- ASC presents Take 6, “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year” Dec. 15
- Leeth named UAB School of Medicine assistant dean for strategic planning
- Coping with holiday grief
- New water plan saves big money
- Campus police offer holiday safety tips
- Alys Stephen Center Screens Walking the Camino: Six Ways to Santiago
- Hospital feeds underprivileged new moms
- UAB’s Alys Stephens Center presents Yo-Yo Ma Dec. 6
- Southern Miss tops Blazers, 62-27, in season ending game
- Henry Panion selected for 2014 Alabama African-American History Calendar
- Enjoy Christmas at the Alys Dec. 2, “The Season’s First Jingle”
- Engineering’s Ning wins ASTM International award
- Collat School of Business unveils sign at celebration
- Heudebert elected master by American College of Physicians
The life of a student Blazer (with Photos)
Students gathered on the Green for a fun filled day of dunking booths and free food during Student Life Day 2013.
Many organizations were represented here such as well as resident and Greek life representatives.
The Leadership and Service Council (LSC) had a dunking booth to raise awareness for a later event: Stop Hunger Now. Ali Massoud, the USGA Vice President, was the lucky victim in the booth.
The purpose of the event was to inform students (particularly freshman) of the many ways to become involved on and off campus.
(Photos by Tuan Ngo and Kyle Thompson).