- Campus copes with holiday grief
- New water plan saves big money
- Campus police offer holiday safety tips
- Alys Stephen Center Screens Walking the Camino: Six Ways to Santiago
- Hospital feeds underprivileged new moms
- UAB’s Alys Stephens Center presents Yo-Yo Ma Dec. 6
- Southern Miss tops Blazers, 62-27, in season ending game
- Henry Panion selected for 2014 Alabama African-American History Calendar
- Enjoy Christmas at the Alys Dec. 2, “The Season’s First Jingle”
- Engineering’s Ning wins ASTM International award
- Collat School of Business unveils sign at celebration
- Heudebert elected master by American College of Physicians
- Anti-aging strategies can improve more than looks
- On campus ‘blackout’ taken in stride
- Bariatric Surgery Services to present annual fashion show Nov. 25
World of Wings Arrives on Campus
World of Wings (WOW) Cafe opened last week across from Blount Hall and behind Snoozy’s Bookstore. The American Grill and Wingery offers wings, appetizers, burgers, wraps, salads, quesadillas, tenders, and milkshakes. WOW Cafe accepts Meal Plans, Dining Dollars, BlazerBucks, cash & debit cards. Six combo options are available for Meal Plans.
The New Orleans-based restaurant has 12 sauce options including three styles of Buffalo, Thai Peanut, Santa Fe, Asian, and more.
“It’s good food! It’s nice to have something new around campus,” said UAB student Helena Scott.
“It is good food,” UAB student Morgan Froelich adds, “but you have to pay extra for everything besides the combos. I’d like to see a wing combo.”
Students, staff and faculty can order WOW on Tapingo in a few weeks.
WOW’s hours of operation are Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-1 a.m. & Sunday, 12 p.m.-1 a.m.
WOW Cafe’s address is 1000 14th Street South, Birmingham, AL 35294