- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- First African-American faculty member speaks at UAB
- UAB Relay for Life All-Night Event on the Green Starts Friday
- The Nile Project to be in residence at UAB’s Alys Stephens Center in 2015
- Libertarian Gary Johnson joins Tuesday panel for Earth Month
- Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- Women’s Softball vs Tulsa a rain victim
- UAB, UAH student groups to host sustainability debate
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- UAB Celebrates Earth Month
- Cellular Stress May Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blazers Defeat Gamecocks
- Study War No More
- 2014-2015 UAB USGA General Election Results
Leadership Conference begins next Saturday
One week left before an enriching student leadership program begins.
Emerging Leaders will host its annual Fall Leadership Conference next Saturday, October 19th. It will be held in Heritage hall from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Registration will begin at 8:45 a.m.
The Emerging Leaders will be holding their own presentations in various rooms in Heritage along with Marsha Sutton and Keynote Speaker Dennis Leonard. Together, they will be presenting seminars such as Conflict Resolutions and Building a Better Team.
“Putting it all together” is this year’s theme as leadership is always a puzzle that needs to be solved. There will be free T-shirts, free breakfast and lunch, and free workshops to better student’s skills at UAB leadership.
“I think that students will walk away with breadth and depth of leadership skills and knowledge,” said Rachel Burchfield, Coordinator for Leadership Programming.
At the end of the day, there will be multiple giveaways for students. The last day to register is October 18th on B-sync.