- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- First African-American faculty member speaks at UAB
- UAB Relay for Life All-Night Event on the Green Starts Friday
- The Nile Project to be in residence at UAB’s Alys Stephens Center in 2015
- Libertarian Gary Johnson joins Tuesday panel for Earth Month
- Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- Women’s Softball vs Tulsa a rain victim
- UAB, UAH student groups to host sustainability debate
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- UAB Celebrates Earth Month
- Cellular Stress May Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blazers Defeat Gamecocks
- Study War No More
- 2014-2015 UAB USGA General Election Results
- Celebrate Asian & Pacific Islander Heritage Month
Blazer Express Starts Rolling (Photos)
UAB has launched the new Blazer Express bus system.
The system consists of six bus routes, color coded for user clarification and convenience, and is free for students, employees, and authorized visitors to use.
The wait time for most routes is between 8-15 minutes. Each bus is wheelchair accessible and most buildings on campus are 5 minutes away from a bus stop.
Detailed information on routes and the Blazer Express can be found at: http://www.uab.edu/blazerexpress/
With close proximity parking becoming scarcer as the rate of enrollment at UAB continues to rise, hopefully the new bus system will ease stress and anxiety for those who commute to classes, and make UAB an even more readily accessible campus for everyone than ever before.
Photos: Gerrie Lim