- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
Blazer Express Starts Rolling (Photos)
UAB has launched the new Blazer Express bus system.
The system consists of six bus routes, color coded for user clarification and convenience, and is free for students, employees, and authorized visitors to use.
The wait time for most routes is between 8-15 minutes. Each bus is wheelchair accessible and most buildings on campus are 5 minutes away from a bus stop.
Detailed information on routes and the Blazer Express can be found at: http://www.uab.edu/blazerexpress/
With close proximity parking becoming scarcer as the rate of enrollment at UAB continues to rise, hopefully the new bus system will ease stress and anxiety for those who commute to classes, and make UAB an even more readily accessible campus for everyone than ever before.
Photos: Gerrie Lim