- Kaleidoscope wins honors; website named ‘Best In South’
- 2014 Oscar Recap
- Student Government elections are nearing…
- Women’s Softball drops 5-0 game to ‘Bama (Photos)
- Foot Soldier of the Children’s March
- UAB Women’s Basketball beats Tulane 81-79 (Photos)
- Three Days to Kill
- Blood Drives fill calendars at UAB hospitals in February
- UAB Womens Basketball Grab a big win against Louisiana Tech, 71-62
- #UABProbs — How to make green grass
- Regionals Science Olympiad (Photos)
- The Monuments Men
- UAB Builds New Residential Hall
- Classes, operations delayed Thursday until 11 a.m.
- Bedsider UAB Promotes Safe Sex
Blazer Express Starts Rolling (Photos)
UAB has launched the new Blazer Express bus system.
The system consists of six bus routes, color coded for user clarification and convenience, and is free for students, employees, and authorized visitors to use.
The wait time for most routes is between 8-15 minutes. Each bus is wheelchair accessible and most buildings on campus are 5 minutes away from a bus stop.
Detailed information on routes and the Blazer Express can be found at: http://www.uab.edu/blazerexpress/
With close proximity parking becoming scarcer as the rate of enrollment at UAB continues to rise, hopefully the new bus system will ease stress and anxiety for those who commute to classes, and make UAB an even more readily accessible campus for everyone than ever before.
Photos: Gerrie Lim