- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- First African-American faculty member speaks at UAB
- UAB Relay for Life All-Night Event on the Green Starts Friday
- The Nile Project to be in residence at UAB’s Alys Stephens Center in 2015
- Libertarian Gary Johnson joins Tuesday panel for Earth Month
- Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- Women’s Softball vs Tulsa a rain victim
- UAB, UAH student groups to host sustainability debate
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- UAB Celebrates Earth Month
- Cellular Stress May Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blazers Defeat Gamecocks
- Study War No More
- 2014-2015 UAB USGA General Election Results
Tickets on sale for annual Step Show
Fraternities and sororities will compete in the annual Camille Armstrong Memorial Step Show at 7 p.m. Feb. 8 in Boutwell Auditorium. This year’s theme is “Take Back the ’90s.” Tickets are $10 in advance.
Proceeds support a scholarship fund that benefits undergraduate African-American students. Tickets are $10 for UAB students, faculty and staff, or $15 general admission, in advance of the show. On the day of the show, prices increase by $5. All tickets are available at the UAB Ticket Office. Student tickets are limited to two per student.
For more information, contact Jennifer Nix in the Office of Student Activities located in the Campus Recreation Center, Room 190, or call 205-934-8225. Learn more at www.uab.edu/students/announcements/item/1399-tickets-on-sale-for-camille-armstrong-memorial-scholarship-step-show.