- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
Astronaut to speak at upcoming UAB MBA Alumni Breakfast
Lawrence DeLucas, O.D., Ph.D., professor in the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Optometry and director of the Center for Biophysical Sciences and Engineering, is the featured speaker for the UAB MBA Alumni Chapter’s first installment of the 2014 Breakfast and Speaker series.
DeLucas, a former Space Shuttle Columbia payload specialist, will discuss the link between NASA and entrepreneurialism at 7:15 a.m. Feb. 14 at Innovation Depot, 1500 First Ave. North.
Breakfast is complimentary for members of the MBA Alumni Chapter and $5 for others. Tickets can be purchased at the door. Please RSVP by Monday, Feb. 10, to Jacob Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org.