- Kaleidoscope wins honors; website named ‘Best In South’
- 2014 Oscar Recap
- Student Government elections are nearing…
- Women’s Softball drops 5-0 game to ‘Bama (Photos)
- Foot Soldier of the Children’s March
- UAB Women’s Basketball beats Tulane 81-79 (Photos)
- Three Days to Kill
- Blood Drives fill calendars at UAB hospitals in February
- UAB Womens Basketball Grab a big win against Louisiana Tech, 71-62
- #UABProbs — How to make green grass
- Regionals Science Olympiad (Photos)
- The Monuments Men
- UAB Builds New Residential Hall
- Classes, operations delayed Thursday until 11 a.m.
- Bedsider UAB Promotes Safe Sex
Astronaut to speak at upcoming UAB MBA Alumni Breakfast
Lawrence DeLucas, O.D., Ph.D., professor in the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Optometry and director of the Center for Biophysical Sciences and Engineering, is the featured speaker for the UAB MBA Alumni Chapter’s first installment of the 2014 Breakfast and Speaker series.
DeLucas, a former Space Shuttle Columbia payload specialist, will discuss the link between NASA and entrepreneurialism at 7:15 a.m. Feb. 14 at Innovation Depot, 1500 First Ave. North.
Breakfast is complimentary for members of the MBA Alumni Chapter and $5 for others. Tickets can be purchased at the door. Please RSVP by Monday, Feb. 10, to Jacob Cohen at email@example.com.