- UAB and Sexual Consent
- Men’s Basketball vs. Middle Tennessee 55-53 (Photos)
- UAB Blazers fall short to Rice Owls (Photos)
- A Tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Kaleidoscope wins honors; website named ‘Best In South’
- 2014 Oscar Recap
- Student Government elections are nearing…
- Women’s Softball drops 5-0 game to ‘Bama (Photos)
- Foot Soldier of the Children’s March
- UAB Women’s Basketball beats Tulane 81-79 (Photos)
- Three Days to Kill
- Blood Drives fill calendars at UAB hospitals in February
- UAB Womens Basketball Grab a big win against Louisiana Tech, 71-62
- #UABProbs — How to make green grass
- Regionals Science Olympiad (Photos)
Share a message and see it in lights at ASC’s “Light Dreams II” festival
The University of Alabama at Birmingham’s Alys Stephens Performing Arts Center will present the second annual “Light Dreams” festival May 8-10, and the public is invited to participate.
The ASC is looking for submissions, a message or “dream” in 40 characters or less, to be rendered into one of the works of art and projected during the festival. Several will be selected and featured.
Last year’s submissions ranged from empowering messages and song lyrics to fantastic wishes.
Please make submissions by email to email@example.com. Submissions that include profanity will be disqualified. The deadline is March 15. For more details, call 205-975-2787 or visit the ASC online at www.alysstephens.org.