- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- First African-American faculty member speaks at UAB
- UAB Relay for Life All-Night Event on the Green Starts Friday
- The Nile Project to be in residence at UAB’s Alys Stephens Center in 2015
- Libertarian Gary Johnson joins Tuesday panel for Earth Month
- Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- Women’s Softball vs Tulsa a rain victim
- UAB, UAH student groups to host sustainability debate
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- UAB Celebrates Earth Month
- Cellular Stress May Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blazers Defeat Gamecocks
- Study War No More
- 2014-2015 UAB USGA General Election Results
- Celebrate Asian & Pacific Islander Heritage Month
Share a message and see it in lights at ASC’s “Light Dreams II” festival
The University of Alabama at Birmingham’s Alys Stephens Performing Arts Center will present the second annual “Light Dreams” festival May 8-10, and the public is invited to participate.
The ASC is looking for submissions, a message or “dream” in 40 characters or less, to be rendered into one of the works of art and projected during the festival. Several will be selected and featured.
Last year’s submissions ranged from empowering messages and song lyrics to fantastic wishes.
Please make submissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions that include profanity will be disqualified. The deadline is March 15. For more details, call 205-975-2787 or visit the ASC online at www.alysstephens.org.