- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- First African-American faculty member speaks at UAB
- UAB Relay for Life All-Night Event on the Green Starts Friday
- The Nile Project to be in residence at UAB’s Alys Stephens Center in 2015
- Libertarian Gary Johnson joins Tuesday panel for Earth Month
- Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- Women’s Softball vs Tulsa a rain victim
- UAB, UAH student groups to host sustainability debate
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- UAB Celebrates Earth Month
- Cellular Stress May Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blazers Defeat Gamecocks
- Study War No More
- 2014-2015 UAB USGA General Election Results
UABrief: New art exhibit on display until March 6
New art exhibit on display until March 6
UAB presents “Material Evidence: Art in Search of Representation & Identity,” and selections from the UAB Permanent Collection, in the UAB Abroms-Engel Institute for the Visual Arts, 1221 10th Ave. South.
“Material Evidence” is the inaugural exhibition for UAB’s new Abroms-Engel Institute for the Visual Arts.
Curated by the Birmingham Museum of Art, the exhibition features works culled from the impressive private collections of some of Birmingham’s most dedicated art collectors and enthusiasts.
This exhibition will also include selections from the UAB Permanent Art Collection. Admission is free and open to the public.
The AEIVA is open to the public 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday and 12-6 p.m. Saturday and is closed Sundays and holidays.