- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
UABrief: Step show tickets available now
Step show tickets available now
Fraternities and sororities will compete in the annual Camille Armstrong Memorial Step Show at 7 p.m. Feb. 8 in Boutwell Auditorium.
This year’s theme is “Take Back the ’90s.” Tickets are $10 in advance.
Proceeds support a scholarship fund that benefits undergraduate African-American students.
Tickets are $10 for UAB students, faculty and staff, or $15 general admission, in advance of the show.
On the day of the show, prices increase by $5. All tickets are available at the UAB Ticket Office. Student tickets are limited to two per student.
For more information, contact Jennifer Nix in the Office of Student Activities located in the Campus Recreation Center, Room 190, or call 205-934-8225.