- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- First African-American faculty member speaks at UAB
- UAB Relay for Life All-Night Event on the Green Starts Friday
- The Nile Project to be in residence at UAB’s Alys Stephens Center in 2015
- Libertarian Gary Johnson joins Tuesday panel for Earth Month
- Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- Women’s Softball vs Tulsa a rain victim
- UAB, UAH student groups to host sustainability debate
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- UAB Celebrates Earth Month
- Cellular Stress May Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blazers Defeat Gamecocks
- Study War No More
- 2014-2015 UAB USGA General Election Results
- Celebrate Asian & Pacific Islander Heritage Month
Women’s Tennis To Host Free Clinic
Clinic will take place on Feb. 22
The UAB women’s tennis team will host a free clinic for anyone ages 10 and up on Saturday, Feb. 22 at George Ward Park.
The clinic is split into two sessions. Clinic #1 will take place from 10-11:30 a.m., with Clinic #2 set to take place from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
The sessions will be limited to the first 100 participants who sign up for each. To sign up and reserve a spot, please email UAB women’s tennis assistant coach Antonia Nugent at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which session you would like to attend.
For more information on the UAB women’s tennis team, follow the Blazers on Twitter (@UABAthletics), Facebook (UAB Blazers) and on the web (www.UABSports.com).