- Kaleidoscope wins honors; website named ‘Best In South’
- 2014 Oscar Recap
- Student Government elections are nearing…
- Women’s Softball drops 5-0 game to ‘Bama (Photos)
- Foot Soldier of the Children’s March
- UAB Women’s Basketball beats Tulane 81-79 (Photos)
- Three Days to Kill
- Blood Drives fill calendars at UAB hospitals in February
- UAB Womens Basketball Grab a big win against Louisiana Tech, 71-62
- #UABProbs — How to make green grass
- Regionals Science Olympiad (Photos)
- The Monuments Men
- UAB Builds New Residential Hall
- Classes, operations delayed Thursday until 11 a.m.
- Bedsider UAB Promotes Safe Sex
Women’s Tennis To Host Free Clinic
Clinic will take place on Feb. 22
The UAB women’s tennis team will host a free clinic for anyone ages 10 and up on Saturday, Feb. 22 at George Ward Park.
The clinic is split into two sessions. Clinic #1 will take place from 10-11:30 a.m., with Clinic #2 set to take place from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
The sessions will be limited to the first 100 participants who sign up for each. To sign up and reserve a spot, please email UAB women’s tennis assistant coach Antonia Nugent at email@example.com. Please specify which session you would like to attend.
For more information on the UAB women’s tennis team, follow the Blazers on Twitter (@UABAthletics), Facebook (UAB Blazers) and on the web (www.UABSports.com).