- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
Women’s Tennis To Host Free Clinic
Clinic will take place on Feb. 22
The UAB women’s tennis team will host a free clinic for anyone ages 10 and up on Saturday, Feb. 22 at George Ward Park.
The clinic is split into two sessions. Clinic #1 will take place from 10-11:30 a.m., with Clinic #2 set to take place from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
The sessions will be limited to the first 100 participants who sign up for each. To sign up and reserve a spot, please email UAB women’s tennis assistant coach Antonia Nugent at email@example.com. Please specify which session you would like to attend.
For more information on the UAB women’s tennis team, follow the Blazers on Twitter (@UABAthletics), Facebook (UAB Blazers) and on the web (www.UABSports.com).