- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
Graham receives two major accolades
Cecilia Graham, P.T., Ph.D., associate professor in the University of Alabama at Birmingham Department of Physical Therapy, has been awarded the American Physical Therapy Association Education Section’s Polly Cerasoli Lectureship Award.
The annual award recognizes an individual who has distinguished him- or herself as an educator, administrator, practitioner and mentor. Graham will deliver the 2015 Cerasoli Lecture at the 2015 APTA Combined Sections Meeting in February in Indianapolis.
Graham has also been named the Distinguished Alumnus for the School of Health Professions at the University of Texas Medical Branch. The award honors alumni who have made major contributions to the health profession through a commitment to excellence in patient care, research, publications, education, community service and leadership roles.
Graham will be honored by her alma mater at its annual homecoming event in March. She is also eligible to be the keynote speaker for their SHP Commencement Ceremony.