- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
Opportunity to learn about School of Public Health departments
The University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Public Health will host departmental open houses throughout the day Friday, March 21, in the Ryals Public Health Building.
Students with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline who are interested in learning more about the Biostatistics, Environmental Health Sciences, Epidemiology, Health Behavior, and Health Organization and Policy graduate programs and admissions are invited to attend this event. Topics of discussion will include financial aid, application requirements and details about all degree programs. Attendees will also have a chance to meet members of the faculty, the admission committee and current students.
Learn more and register for the SOPH departmental open houses online.