- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
Record number of students admitted to UAB Collat School of Business honors program
The University of Alabama at Birmingham Collat School of Business inducted a record-breaking 35 new members into its Business Honors Program for the class of 2015.
The 2015 cohort is also a record-breaker in the diversity of students’ majors, as all of the business disciplines are represented. In addition, two biology majors, two mathematics majors, a health care management major and a neuroscience major, all with an avid interest in business, have joined the program from other UAB schools.
Participants in the Business Honors Program are selected on the basis of their academic performance in courses at the Collat School of Business and in courses elsewhere at UAB, as well as on the basis of faculty recommendations.