- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
SpringFest and the International Bazaar merge to present the 2014 World’s Fair at UAB
The University of Alabama at Birmingham will combine its annual International Bazaar and Springfest events into one event, the World’s Fair at UAB, set to take place from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, April 5.
The International Bazaar, originally scheduled for Jan. 29, was canceled due to inclement weather.
Presented by UAB’s Student Activities Council and Multicultural Council, the World’s Fair will take place on the Campus Green, located on University Boulevard between 14th and 16th streets south. The World’s Fair will feature novelties and activities ranging from caricature and henna artists to other carnival-themed attractions. International food tastings from around the globe will be featured in food tents. Guests can enjoy live performances on a main stage throughout the afternoon. For more details, call 205-934-8225 or visit www.uab.edu/students.