- Kaleidoscope wins honors; website named ‘Best In South’
- 2014 Oscar Recap
- Student Government elections are nearing…
- Women’s Softball drops 5-0 game to ‘Bama (Photos)
- Foot Soldier of the Children’s March
- UAB Women’s Basketball beats Tulane 81-79 (Photos)
- Three Days to Kill
- Blood Drives fill calendars at UAB hospitals in February
- UAB Womens Basketball Grab a big win against Louisiana Tech, 71-62
- #UABProbs — How to make green grass
- Regionals Science Olympiad (Photos)
- The Monuments Men
- UAB Builds New Residential Hall
- Classes, operations delayed Thursday until 11 a.m.
- Bedsider UAB Promotes Safe Sex
SpringFest and the International Bazaar merge to present the 2014 World’s Fair at UAB
The University of Alabama at Birmingham will combine its annual International Bazaar and Springfest events into one event, the World’s Fair at UAB, set to take place from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, April 5.
The International Bazaar, originally scheduled for Jan. 29, was canceled due to inclement weather.
Presented by UAB’s Student Activities Council and Multicultural Council, the World’s Fair will take place on the Campus Green, located on University Boulevard between 14th and 16th streets south. The World’s Fair will feature novelties and activities ranging from caricature and henna artists to other carnival-themed attractions. International food tastings from around the globe will be featured in food tents. Guests can enjoy live performances on a main stage throughout the afternoon. For more details, call 205-934-8225 or visit www.uab.edu/students.