- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- First African-American faculty member speaks at UAB
- UAB Relay for Life All-Night Event on the Green Starts Friday
- The Nile Project to be in residence at UAB’s Alys Stephens Center in 2015
- Libertarian Gary Johnson joins Tuesday panel for Earth Month
- Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- Women’s Softball vs Tulsa a rain victim
- UAB, UAH student groups to host sustainability debate
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- UAB Celebrates Earth Month
- Cellular Stress May Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Blazers Defeat Gamecocks
- Study War No More
- 2014-2015 UAB USGA General Election Results
SpringFest and the International Bazaar merge to present the 2014 World’s Fair at UAB
The University of Alabama at Birmingham will combine its annual International Bazaar and Springfest events into one event, the World’s Fair at UAB, set to take place from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, April 5.
The International Bazaar, originally scheduled for Jan. 29, was canceled due to inclement weather.
Presented by UAB’s Student Activities Council and Multicultural Council, the World’s Fair will take place on the Campus Green, located on University Boulevard between 14th and 16th streets south. The World’s Fair will feature novelties and activities ranging from caricature and henna artists to other carnival-themed attractions. International food tastings from around the globe will be featured in food tents. Guests can enjoy live performances on a main stage throughout the afternoon. For more details, call 205-934-8225 or visit www.uab.edu/students.