- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
UAB Fashion Show in Wonderland (Photos)
UAB’s BSAC and SAC hosted the MAD Fashion Show last Thursday, March 6, 2014 at the Doubletree Hotel.
The theme this year was Alice and Wonderland, and each designer was broken up into the different scenes in Alice and Wonderland.
The showed opened with a video mimicking the story of Alice, and between each scene was narration of the part of the story that they were portraying.
Photos by Amber Gomez