- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
UAB online accounting programs ranked nationally
TheBestSchools.org recently acknowledged the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s online Bachelor of Science in accounting and online Master of Accounting as top national online degree programs.
The online programs feature the same award-winning faculty that teaches on-campus classes. In addition, UAB’s online bachelor’s accounting program allows students to roll credits directly to the master’s in accounting program, fast-tracking their time to complete the master’s program.
The two programs prepare students for the Certified Management Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor and Certified Fraud Examiner exams.
UAB’s online accounting programs are nationally accredited, and the university is among an elite group of only 176 universities worldwide to achieve the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business seal of excellence in both business and accounting.