- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
Celebrate new UAB football season at NAS Spirit Lunch
Join the National Alumni Society for a Spring Game Spirit Lunch to celebrate the new season, from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. April 17, in the Alumni House, 1301 10th Ave. South.
New UAB football coach Bill Clark will speak to fans at the event. Free Dreamland barbecue will be provided to UAB employees, students, alumni and fans. Members of the Marching Blazers band and spirit teams will be on hand to liven up the Blazer spirit. The first 400 UAB students with a student ID will receive a free UAB football T-shirt. The event is sponsored by Vista Engineering.
UAB named Clark as the Blazers’ new head football coach in January. He guided the Jacksonville State Gamecocks to a record-setting 11-4 2013 season in his first year as head coach. Clark has more than 20 years of experience, including serving as assistant head coach and defensive coordinator at South Alabama. He also was one of the most successful Alabama high school coaches as head coach at Prattville High School.