- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
UAB Occupational Therapy ranked among nation’s best
GraduatePrograms.com, surveying current and recent graduate students from Sept. 1, 2012, to April 15, 2014, ranks the UAB occupational therapy program No. 12 in the U.S. Rankings are based on average scores for each program based on 15 ranking categories.
The UAB OT department includes the only Low Vision Rehabilitation graduate certificate offered solely for occupational therapists. The UAB Low Vision program has more alumni with the specialty certification in low-vision rehabilitation than all other universities in the world combined.
The department is part of the UAB School of Health Professions, which has five programs ranked among the Top 30 in the United States, according to U.S. News & World Report and National Research Council rankings.