- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
UAB online business programs ranked nationally
TheBestSchools.org recently acknowledged UAB’s online Bachelor of Science degree in marketing and online Bachelor of Science degree in management as top national online degree programs.
The online marketing program ranked first, and the online management program ranked second. The programs were evaluated based on factors including academic rigor, range of courses provided, faculty strength, other ranking, awards and reputation, including the school’s known ability to provide effective online education.
Both of these innovative Collat School of Business programs are designed to expand the industry-specific knowledge, practical skills and critical-thinking ability important to preparing today’s students to tackle tomorrow’s business challenges. Developed for motivated individuals seeking to earn a degree while continuing to work, these online business degrees are an extension of UAB’s on-campus programs. The online programs provide students with the same academic rigor and personalized instruction they would receive in UAB’s traditional classrooms.