- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
Special Ad/Info Pages
The Kaleidoscope and Student Media at UAB is made possible, in part, through the support of our advertisers, sponsors and underwriters.
Advertising is provided as a service for the UAB community.
On this page are links to some of our advertisers. These links are provided for the information of our audience and as an additional service for our advertisers and in no way should be construed as an endorsement by the Kaleidoscope, Student Media or UAB of the products or services offered through these links.
While every effort is made to make certain only bonafide and accurate business and informational advertising is accepted, The Kaleidoscope and Student Media always encourage our audience members to be smart consumers and to remember if an offer seems to good to be true, it probably is.