- ASC presents Take 6, “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year” Dec. 15
- Leeth named UAB School of Medicine assistant dean for strategic planning
- Coping with holiday grief
- New water plan saves big money
- Campus police offer holiday safety tips
- Alys Stephen Center Screens Walking the Camino: Six Ways to Santiago
- Hospital feeds underprivileged new moms
- UAB’s Alys Stephens Center presents Yo-Yo Ma Dec. 6
- Southern Miss tops Blazers, 62-27, in season ending game
- Henry Panion selected for 2014 Alabama African-American History Calendar
- Enjoy Christmas at the Alys Dec. 2, “The Season’s First Jingle”
- Engineering’s Ning wins ASTM International award
- Collat School of Business unveils sign at celebration
- Heudebert elected master by American College of Physicians
- Anti-aging strategies can improve more than looks
Who’s Who Nominations 2013-14
WHO’S WHO AMONG STUDENTS IN AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
Nomination Application 2013-2014
You are eligible if you are registered in good standing at UAB and if you meet the following criteria:
- You are enrolled as a Junior or Senior
- You have completed 24 UAB semester hours
- You have achieved an overall GPA of 2.5
- You are an unconditional Graduate student
- You have completed 12 UAB semester hours
- You have achieved an overall GPA of 3.0
- General Instructions
1. Points will be awarded from a rating scale to nominees on the basis of their experience and/or performance under three categories:
I. Scholastic Achievement
II. Collegiate and Extracurricular Activities
III. Civic/Community/Service Organizations
2. Be concise, but provide all pertinent information related to the activity.
3. Do not include experience for hire under the three categories; activities where stipends are awarded, such as the University Student Government Association, can be included.
4. Do not list any personal experience or activity that cannot be verified upon request. Any
information that cannot be verified will not be considered.
5. Do not include the same qualification information in more than one category.
6. Do not use abbreviations for names and organizations; list information in reverse chronological order with the most recent accomplishment first.
7. Every applicant must be nominated by a faculty member or an administrator at UAB; that person must sign the 3rd page of the application.
8. Attach any additional information which may be relevant to the evaluation of your qualifications.
Character recommendations are not necessary. Resumes may be attached to the completed application.
9. Part-time and full-time students are eligible for participation.
10. Complete and submit application to Andy Marsch, Office of Student Life (1715 Building 9th Avenue South). Our building is on the back side of the Learning Resource Center on 9th Avenue South.
Deadline is Friday, November 1, 2013.
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION PACKAGE AS A PDF.
- For more information, contact Cathy Stewart.