- Students use alternative art materials for one-night-only exhibition June 18
- Digital Media wins national prize for TEDxBirmingham video
- Trip to New York brings national attention to Birmingham renaissance
- Clothes that work for new grads hitting the market
- Hagel emphasizes leadership to Naval Academy graduates
- Birmingham Chosen To Host 2015 C-USA Basketball Championships
- On The Money: How new graduates can take on the job market
- Canvas unrolled for new school year
- Tornadoes Leave Trail of Devastation (Photos)
- Campus closes early Tuesday due to severe thunderstorm
- Alabama does a double take: ‘Urinetown: the Musical’ hits home twice
- A+ Performance by Legend
- UAB Women’s Softball defeat Charlotte 49ers (8-0)
- A Fun and Fluffy Study Break In Lister Hill
- UAB Earth Month Festival
UAB At Large
The University of Alabama System Board of Trustees on June 13 approved a proposal by the...
The University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine achieved the highest level of accreditation available...
Mary York knew the walk from the living room to the bedroom should not have been...
More UAB At Large News
Students represent UAB in social justice initiative
Brendan Rice participated in the Oxfam CHANGE Initiative training in 2011 and set a...
- Posted July 10, 2014
Gardens help cancer survivors cope, heal and grow
A diagnosis of breast cancer in 2010 hit Susan Rossman pretty hard. A year...
- Posted July 5, 2014
UAB professor combines pedestrian safety with technology to help Birmingham-area children
Pedestrian injuries are a leading cause of death in children in the United States...
- Posted July 3, 2014
First Alabamian receives new retrievable, nonsurgical pacemaker
Hoover resident Jack Brymer was driving home with his wife, Shirley, one night...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Fruits and vegetables: good for health, not necessarily a weight loss method
It is a commonly recommended weight-loss tactic to increase the feeling of being full...
- Posted July 1, 2014
UAB to create Institute for Human Rights
The Board of Trustees on June 13 approved a proposal to establish the UAB...
- Posted July 1, 2014
School of Medicine, HudsonAlpha create joint Center for Genomic Medicine
The UAB-HudsonAlpha Center for Genomic Medicine will span human genome research — studying the...
- Posted June 30, 2014