- Coping with holiday grief
- New water plan saves big money
- Campus police offer holiday safety tips
- Alys Stephen Center Screens Walking the Camino: Six Ways to Santiago
- Hospital feeds underprivileged new moms
- UAB’s Alys Stephens Center presents Yo-Yo Ma Dec. 6
- Southern Miss tops Blazers, 62-27, in season ending game
- Henry Panion selected for 2014 Alabama African-American History Calendar
- Enjoy Christmas at the Alys Dec. 2, “The Season’s First Jingle”
- Engineering’s Ning wins ASTM International award
- Collat School of Business unveils sign at celebration
- Heudebert elected master by American College of Physicians
- Anti-aging strategies can improve more than looks
- On campus ‘blackout’ taken in stride
- Bariatric Surgery Services to present annual fashion show Nov. 25
Advertising in the Kaleidoscope is a great way to send your message to UAB students and the surrounding community.
Attain your goals with the Kaleidoscope
Advertising your business is one of the most effective ways to develop a customer base within a community. At the Kaleidoscope – UAB’s award winning campus newspaper – we provide several unique options to promote your business or service to the varied and diverse consumer market at UAB. New students and employees join our community every semester. Therefore, it will greatly benefit your business or service by building a lasting advertising presence on our campus.
Gain access to the UAB market
Our rates are extremely competitive, and we can work with any advertising budget. There are several different ways you can advertise with us. You can advertise online at uabkscope.com, in our weekly print edition, in economical Classified in print and online or coming soon through radio underwriting. You can also develop an ad campaign that is a combination of options.